Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hug Amorous?


I waited with a wildly beating heart,
 for the parting clinch that once snowed me under.
I thought, I sensed she wanted to hug,
Or did I long for it again, once?
She was stealthily waiting by,so I thought.
As she went into the bath and laid the towels for me.
Then stood out looking elsewhere feigning some chores,
or so I thought.
Heart skipping beats, and beating fast,
 I went in to the bath
And restfully, she slid in and stood close.
Told me the towels were laid, not that I could not see!
And familiarise me the tap for the warm and cold!
Did I hear her lungs breath fast or was it my breath?
She perhaps sensed my heart skip beats, and moved away, out.
And I thought I called out after her-
‘You left me in the lurch and cold’.

4 comments:

Balachandran V said...

leaves one puzzled. Was it all a fantasy of the protagonist here? The scene though clear, the message is a bit vague...

anilkurup59 said...

The end was actually vague.
But interestingly Victorian modesty is amongst us.. The post was ignored like "Lady Chatterly's Lover?
Did you notice that"? The puritan airs.

dr.antony said...

Sensuous.
But then,what happened?That is the usual way of the woman.You need more lessons! You are becoming a naughty boy.

anilkurup59 said...

@ doc,

It is said that "at forty you turn naughty". But seems that the era is extended .